- The administrator of the Customer’s personal data is the owner, Klonpak Zakład Wyrobów Z Tworzyw Sztucznych. Placing an order by the Customer in the mode indicated in point 1 section V of the Regulations is tantamount to his consent to the processing of personal data provided by him only to the extent specified in the Regulations, necessary to perform the contract of sale from the Store, and for marketing purposes.
- The Administrator processes personal data in the scope indicated in point 1 in accordance with the conditions set out in the Act of 29.8.1997. on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 182) and the Act of 18.7.2012. on the provision of electronic services (ie OJ of 2013, item 1442).
- The Administrator processes the following personal data of the Shop’s Customers: name and surname, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, delivery address.
- The Customer has the rights specified in the Acts referred to in point 2, including in particular the right to inspect their data and requests to supplement, correct, temporarily or permanently suspend processing or remove them if incomplete, out of date, untrue or collected in violation of the law or have become unnecessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected.
- Klonpak ensures that the use of its Store services electronically is protected against unauthorized access to the content of messages in accordance with the Data Security Rules applicable at Klonpak.